Request Received! Your Free PDF will be in your inbox in just a few minutes…
But in the meantime…
Upgrade To Get The Busy Mom’s Nutrition Guide For Postpartum Fat Loss (Special Offer)
$47 (60% OFF)
A Simple Roadmap For Losing Weight After Giving Birth (And Keeping It off)… Without Affecting Your Milk Supply
If you finally want a healthy way to get rid of belly fat without feeling hungry all the time, then you are in the right place!
As a busy mom, one of the things you are always juggling is trying to be healthy… not just for you, but for your kid(s) and your family.
If these sound familiar…
- You can’t find time to cook & eat healthy because you have an unpredictable schedule, or
- You don’t know what to eat and what foods you should avoid postpartum, or
- The number on the scale keeps going up and your clothes are getting tighter, or
- You’re afraid of compromising your milk supply so you do nothing.
it’s not your fault!
Very few mothers know that there are specific foods and nutrients that you can eat on a daily basis to help you:
- stay satisfied and never feel hungry,
- lose fat and get a flatter tummy,
- improve your focus and your energy, and
- create healthy & nutritious breast milk for your baby.
This is a simple step-by-step nutrition guide created specifically for you, a new mom struggling to lose your mommy tummy.
This is a 60 page PDF download that will take you through a complete start-to-finish healthy nutrition plan.
You will learn exactly what foods you should eat and when you should eat them, so that you can maximize fat loss and maintain your milk supply.
And the best part is, all of these don’t take up a lot of time and they are backed by science!
Because the truth is – improving your nutrition is the only reliable way to see the changes you desire.
What would it mean to you, to feel like you are in control of your diet?
You have the ability to make the change and start building confidence!
Here’s what you’ll get with this program.
The Main Guide:
- The 3 biggest factors for losing weight and keeping it off
- The #1 mistake you must avoid when it comes to postpartum weight loss
- The 9 foods you should eat to prevent starving yourself, while still losing weight
- Exactly which nutrients you should focus on (especially if you are breastfeeding)
- The single most important thing that can hold your weight loss back (that has nothing to do with dieting)
Each one of these strategies will only take you 5 minutes to do.
There are no rigid meal plans or special dietary rules you have to follow.
Plus, the book is broken down into 4 levels.
That way, you can progress at your own pace and only move on to the next level once you feel ready.
- No more feeling overwhelmed
- No more figuring out what you should eat
- No more worrying about your milk supply
In Level 1:
Level 1 starts with the fundamentals.
In this phase, you will learn 3 simple ways to introduce highly nutritious foods into your diet. All of these foods satisfy the 3 most important factors to prevent hunger.
In Level 2:
In level 2, you will start to focus on the most important food group for fat loss. Studies show that this food will help your body burn more calories just by eating them.
In Level 3:
In this level, I am going to introduce you to one weight loss strategy that few people know about.
It is the concept of PL, which is so simple to do and scientifically proven to be effective.
In Level 4:
In level 4, we begin improving your lifestyle with 3 tweaks that you can implement within minutes. All three of these lifestyle tweaks are ABSOLUTELY necessary to help you see the number on the scale budge.
So that’s the main part of the nutrition guide.
You Also Get A Few Bonuses…
Bonus #1: The PPT’s Caloric Guide To Decrease Belly Fat
- Learn how to calculate the number of calories you need to eat to lose fat in a safe and sustainable way.
- Get a realistic idea of how much time it will take to lose weight the healthy way.
- P.S. Counting calories is optional. Calories matter, but so do many other things. This guide will cover all of the other things that other diet programs fail to address.
Bonus #2: The PPT’s Scientific Guide To Weight Loss & Milk Supply
- Learn what the research says about how much weight is safe to lose without compromising your milk production.
- The 3 foods you should avoid while breastfeeding to keep your baby healthy.
- The truth behind galactagogues – foods meant to help improve your milk supply.
Bonus #3: The 1-Page Checklist Cheatsheet
- A printable 1-page checklist that helps you know exactly what to do every single day.
- Print this out and paste it on your fridge to help keep you accountable.
So if you’re ready to get started, Click the button below
Hi, I’m Brittany Noel Robles. I am an OBGYN and a NASM certified personal trainer.
I have spent the last 5 years of my life dedicated to studying women’s health.
After delivering over 500 women and seeing hundreds of them come back for their postpartum visits…
a few common concerns always pop-up.
- Tummy fat,
- Feeling overwhelmed, and
- Not feeling comfortable in their new body.
Do you feel this way too?
That’s why today, I want to share with you an easy-to-follow guide on how to lose baby fat and get your confidence back the healthy way!