A Simple Roadmap For Losing Weight After Giving Birth (And Keeping It off)… Without Affecting Your Milk Supply
If you finally want a healthy way to get rid of belly fat without feeling hungry all the time, then you are in the right place!
Backed by my 30-Day no questions asked money-back guarantee!
As a busy mom, one of the things you are always juggling is trying to be healthy… not just for you, but for your kid(s) and your family.
But life gets in the way.
- You can’t find time to cook & eat healthy because you have an unpredictable schedule, or
- You don’t know what to eat and what foods you should avoid postpartum, or
- The number on the scale keeps going up and your clothes are getting tighter, or
- You’re afraid of compromising your milk supply so you do nothing.
If these sound familiar, you are not alone!
What if you had a step-by-step plan that told you exactly what to eat so that you could lose fat in a healthy and sustainable way?
Hi, I’m Brittany Noel Robles. I am an OBGYN and a NASM-certified personal trainer.
I have spent the last five years of my life dedicated to studying women’s health.
After delivering over 500 women and seeing hundreds of them come back for their postpartum visits…
a few common concerns always pop-up.
- Tummy fat,
- Feeling overwhelmed, and
- Not feeling comfortable in their new body.
Do you feel this way too?
That’s why today, I want to share with you an easy-to-follow guide on how to lose baby fat and get your confidence back the healthy way!
If you have struggled to lose weight and keep it off after giving birth,
it’s not your fault!
Very few mothers know that there are specific foods and nutrients that you can eat on a daily basis to help you:
- stay satisfied and never feel hungry,
- lose fat and get a flatter tummy,
- improve your focus and your energy, and
- create healthy & nutritious breast milk for your baby.
The best part is – these strategies don’t take up a lot of time!
Discover the nutrition program that is designed to help you achieve healthy postpartum weight loss.
The Busy Mom’s Nutrition Guide To Postpartum Fat Loss
A simple step-by-step nutrition guide created specifically for you, a new mom struggling to lose your mommy tummy.
This is a 60 page PDF download that will take you through a complete start-to-finish healthy nutrition plan.
You will learn exactly what foods you should eat and when you should eat them, so that you can maximize fat loss and maintain your milk supply.
And the best part is, all of these don’t take up a lot of time and they are backed by science!
Because the truth is – improving your nutrition is the only reliable way to see the changes you desire.
What would it mean to you, to feel like you are in control of your diet?
You have the ability to make the change and start building confidence!
Here’s what you’ll get with this program.
The Main Guide
The main guide of the postpartum fat loss nutrition plan goes over the exact science as to why you gain fat postpartum and how to lose it the healthy way.
- The 3 biggest factors for losing weight and keeping it off
- The #1 mistake you must avoid when it comes to postpartum weight loss
- The 9 foods you should eat to prevent starving yourself, while still losing weight
- Exactly which nutrients you should focus on (especially if you are breastfeeding)
- The single most important thing that can hold your weight loss back (that has nothing to do with dieting)
The best part is:
Each one of these strategies will only take you 5 minutes to do.
There are no rigid meal plans or special dietary rules you have to follow.
Plus, the book is broken down into 4 levels.
That way, you can progress at your own pace and only move on to the next level once you feel ready.
- No more feeling overwhelmed
- No more figuring out what you should eat
- No more worrying about your milk supply
In Level 1:
Level 1 starts with the fundamentals.
In this phase, you will learn 3 simple ways to introduce highly nutritious foods into your diet. All of these foods satisfy the 3 most important factors to prevent hunger.
In Level 2:
In level 2, you will start to focus on the most important food group for fat loss. Studies show that this food will help your body burn more calories just by eating them.
In Level 3:
In this level, I am going to introduce you to one weight loss strategy that few people know about.
It is the concept of PL, which is so simple to do and scientifically proven to be effective.
In Level 4:
In level 4, we begin improving your lifestyle with 3 tweaks that you can implement within minutes. All three of these lifestyle tweaks are ABSOLUTELY necessary to help you see the number on the scale budge.
So that’s the main part of the nutrition guide.
Today You Can Get The Busy Mom’s Nutrition Guide For A One-Time Payment Of $67!
You Also Get A Few Bonuses…
Bonus #1: The PPT’s Caloric Guide To Decrease Belly Fat ($19 Value)
- Learn how to calculate the number of calories you need to eat to lose fat in a safe and sustainable way.
- Get a realistic idea of how much time it will take to lose weight the healthy way.
- P.S. Counting calories is optional. Calories matter, but so do many other things. This guide will cover all of the other things that other diet programs fail to address.
Bonus #2: The PPT’s Scientific Guide To Weight Loss & Milk Supply ($19 Value)
- Learn what the research says about how much weight is safe to lose without compromising your milk production.
- The 3 foods you should avoid while breastfeeding to keep your baby healthy.
- The truth behind galactagogues – foods meant to help improve your milk supply.
Bonus #3: The PPT’s Healthy Recipes For Postpregnancy Fitness ($29 Value)
- Have you ever purchased a recipe book with hundreds of recipes and can’t decide which one to make because there are many options to choose from?
You are overwhelmed with so many choices that you wind up not making anything at all.
- That is why I narrow down the choices and only include recipes that use ingredients you probably already have. It’s more likely that you’ll actually use a cookbook if there are only a few recipes to choose from.
Bonus #4: The PPT’s Weekly Grocery List ($19 Value)
- Never forget what you need to purchase when following this nutrition plan with these simple to follow grocery lists.
- The list is organized by food group, so you can easily find what you need.
- There are two versions: a plant-based one (if you don’t eat meat or fish) and a standard version (if you are an omnivore).
Bonus #5: The 1-Page Checklist Cheatsheet ($19 Value)
- A printable 1-page checklist that helps you know exactly what to do every single day.
- Print this out and paste it on your fridge to help keep you accountable.
So Here’s Everything You Get
- The 4 Levels of The Busy Mom’s Nutrition Guide For Postpartum Fat Loss ($97 Value)
- The PPT’s Caloric Guide To Decrease Belly Fat ($19 Value)
- The PPT’s Scientific Guide To Weight Loss & Milk Supply ($19 Value)
- The PPT’s Healthy Recipes For Postpregnancy Fitness ($29 Value)
- The PPT’s Weekly Grocery List ($19 Value)
- The 1-Page Checklist Cheatsheet ($19 Value)
- Lifetime Updates ($97 Value)
Total Value = $299
ONE-TIME PAYMENT OF $67
So if you’re ready to get started, click the button below
When you make the purchase, you will receive immediate access to the full nutrition guide, plus the three bonuses mentioned above.
You can access them on your phone, or print them out to have with you at all times.
Try The PPT’s Nutrition Guide For A Full 30-Days, 100% Risk-Free
I am confident that you will get a lot of value from this guide, and that it will help you improve your nutrition, regain self-esteem and confidence, and help you lose fat.
But if you are dissatisfied with it for any reason, contact me within 30 days of purchase, and I will give you a full refund.
You don’t have anything to lose but everything to gain.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take for me to lose weight?
Every mom is different, but if you follow the program consistently, you should see weight loss after 4-6 weeks. This might seem slow, but it is necessary to help you build lifelong habits and lose the weight permanently. Speed isn’t the name of the game. The most important question is how much weight can you permanently keep off after six months, one year, and five years from now?
What does this nutrition guide consist of?
The program is broken down into 4 different levels. Each level will introduce 3 new foods or strategies to help you achieve your postpartum fat loss goals.
I recommend that you stay on each level for at least 2 weeks.
Will this affect my milk supply?
Absolutely not! This program is designed to be nursing-friendly. In fact, the program may even help you increase your overall energy level and improve your health, both of which can be beneficial for breastmilk production.
Is everything available immediately?
Yes- all program materials, shopping lists, and meal plans are available immediately after purchase. An email to access the member’s area is sent immediately after purchase so you can log in and get the materials.
Does this work with vegan and vegetarian diets?
Yes! A lot of the foods presented in the nutrition guide are plant-based friendly.
Is exercise involved?
No. You do not need to exercise to lose weight or belly fat. With that said, exercise is the only way to increase your lean muscle mass percentage, which is extremely beneficial postpartum.
Do I get anything in the mail?
No. This is a completely digital product. You will receive immediate access to download the PDFs after paying.
Now I have a question for you…
What would it mean to you to finally…
- see the numbers on the scale go down,
- fit into your skinny jeans or that little black dress that has been sitting in your closet as you begin to lose inches from your belly,
- be comfortable in your body again,
and most importantly…
Feel confident, strong, healthy, and sexy!
It’s time to start taking back control of your life.
Because if not now, then when?
So let me ask you a question… do you have just a few minutes a day to make the commitment?
P.S. You risk nothing by saying “maybe”- you risk everything by saying “No.” Get started today!