Hi, I’m Brittany!
I am so happy you’re here! I’m an OBGYN, NASM Certified Personal Trainer, and most importantly, a mom to a beautiful boy!
The Postpartum Trainer helps pregnant and postpartum women exercise and eat healthy to bounce back without feeling overwhelmed.
Ever since I could remember, I have wanted to become a doctor. My true calling came to me as I was pursuing a Masters’s Degree in Global Health after my medical training.
It was then that I developed a passion for women’s health. I worked with many underserved patients as well as women with high-risk pregnancies. I learned that empowering and educating women is one of the keys to improving their health and well-being.
Aside from medicine, I’m also a fitness enthusiast.
Together, my husband (who is also an OBGYN :)) and I have spent years studying physical fitness, strength training, and nutrition. We created a blog called The White Coat Trainer to share our passion for fitness with the world.
Little did I know that there was still a big chunk of people I could help. And it could be done by combining my passion for women’s health and fitness.
That is where you come into the story!
My advice has been featured in:
Brittany N Robles, MD, MPH, CPT
Education/Training & Other Information
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Biology degree received from St. John’s University
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree received from Ross University School of Medicine
- Master of Public Health (MPH) degree received from The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- OBGYN Residency Training at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
Research & Publications
- Adverse Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes in a Hispanic Population With Excessive Gestational Weight Gain
- Cesarean Delivery Rates Among Nulliparous Women With Advanced Maternal Age Undergoing Labor Induction
- Risks of labor induction in nulliparous women with advanced maternal age
- Comparison of pregnancy outcomes in 2-to-1 multifetal pregnancy reduction and ongoing twins
- Other PubMed Articles
What Is The Postpartum Trainer?
I realized that there is a need for accurate and reliable fitness information for new moms.
Information that comes from someone who understands the medical and physiologic aspects of pregnancy and has also gone through it herself.
I have delivered hundreds of babies, taken care of hundreds of postpartum women, and regained my own fitness following pregnancy.
I have also spent the last 10 years studying and learning about exercise physiology and fitness.
That is why The Postpartum Trainer exists.
I would love to share my health & fitness tips/advice with you so that you can feel great after delivering your little one!
This blog is for new moms (and moms to be) struggling with getting in shape, losing weight, and eating healthy after their delivery.
You’ll learn about things such as:
- How to exercise safely in pregnancy and beyond
- How to strengthen muscles that become weak after delivery
- Effective workouts routines for new moms
- And answers to other OBGYN questions that you may have
I can’t wait to share this journey with you!
I Realized That There Is A Need For Health & Fitness Advice For New Mothers From An OBGYN Perspective!
In the meantime…
Sign Up To Get My New Mom Postpartum Exercise Guide!